‘Field to Table’ Returns to Lumen Field Feb. 1!
‘FIELD TO TABLE’ – DINE ON THE 50 YARD LINE AT LUMEN FIELD RETURNING FEB. 1 WITH 17 TOP SEATTLE CHEFS
The first ever dining series held on a professional sports field remains the only one of its kind
SEATTLE—‘Field To Table’ returns to Lumen Field next week for its second year offering locals the opportunity to dine where the players play. The outdoor dining series turns the field into an expansive heated and covered outdoor dining room that offers plenty of open air and social distancing to enjoy incredible four-course menus from acclaimed local chefs. The lineup features many James Beard Award-winning and nominated chefs, Food Network ‘Chopped’ champions and partners that consistently appear on the “best chefs / restaurants” lists for Seattle.
Local company SE Productions has worked with each chef to curate four-course menus of seasonal winter dishes, not available on their regular restaurant menus. The chef and menu changes with each night of the series.
Field To Table kicks off on Tuesday, February 1 with James Beard Award-winning Chef Jason Wilson of The Lakehouse and runs until Sunday, February 20 with a final dinner featuring chef Mel Miranda of Musang. The series also features recent Food Network ‘Chopped’ champion Kaleena Bliss, Executive Chef at Thompson Seattle. Tickets are limited and all dates sold out in 2021, so guests are encouraged to purchase tickets early for guaranteed seats. Seating is available at 5:15 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. for groups of one to ten people.
“We’re thrilled to bring Field To Table back to Lumen Field this February! The incredible response we received in 2021 from diners, chefs and event staff was beyond our expectations and we can’t wait to feel that energy again”, said Sam Minkoff, Founder of SE Productions. “In everything we do we set out to create community and memorable experiences for Seattleites – and this event tops them all from the incredible menus served in a beautifully lit outdoor dining room, to the chef interactions with diners, to kicking field goals that benefit a local nonprofit, it’s a win-win all around.”
Reservations are now available for purchase at fieldtotable.us. Pricing ranges from $109-119 per person plus tax and service charge, with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase through contactless, cashless ordering on-site. Event is for ages 21 and over only. Reservations include free parking, four-course meal, complimentary sparkling water, interaction with featured chef, photo opportunity with physical and digital prints and field access.
Field To Table 2022 Chef Lineup
- Jason Wilson, The Lakehouse – Tuesday, February 1
- Josh Delgado, Le Coin – Wednesday, February 2
- Maximilian Petty, Eden Hill – Thursday, February 3
- Matt Lewis, Where Ya at Matt – Friday, February 4
- Kaleena Bliss, Thompson Seattle, Saturday, February 5
- Jason Stoneburner, Stoneburner – Tuesday, February 8
- John Sundstrom, Lark – Wednesday, February 9
- Dre Neeley, Gravy on Vashon – Thursday, February 10
- Brian Clevenger, Vendemmia – Friday, February 11
- Trey Lemont, Jerk Shack – Saturday, February 12
- David Nichols, Eight Row – Monday, February 14
- Liz Kenyon, Rupee Bar – Tuesday, February 15
- Brandon Muehl, Ascend Prime Steak & Sushi – Wednesday, February 16
- Mitch Mayers, Sawyer – Thursday, February 17
- Kristi Brown, Communion – Friday, February 18
- Stuart Lane, Spinasse – Saturday, February 19
- Mel Miranda, Musang – Sunday, February 20
For the first time, SE Productions is partnering with Lettuce Grow to showcase local ingredients grown directly from ‘The Farmstand’ – a self-watering, self-fertilizing system that allows everyone to easily grow their own fresh food with no pesticides and 95 percent less water than traditional agriculture. Each chef will create their own Farmstand signature amuse-bouche as guests arrive to showcase the incredible produce it offers.
“We are thrilled to collaborate with local award-winning chefs who see the beauty – and sustainability – in creating dishes with local ingredients”, said Jacob Pechenik, Founder of Lettuce Grow. “This partnership with Field to Table helps us further our mission to reconnect individuals to locally grown and sourced foods, and serves as a reminder of the ease and accessibility to grow your own nutritiously alive produce at home.”
Each prix-fixe four-course menu includes the choice of a meat/seafood-based option or a vegetarian option. Seasonal winter ingredients bring cozy and tempting dishes like:
- Halibut, Citrus Beurre Blanc, Cauliflower Couscous Salad, Mustards Green, Spicy Mustard Leaf from Chef Maximillian Petty
- Cornmeal Crusted Oyster Sliders, Mini Brioche Bun, Caraway Mustard Cabbage Slaw from Chef Kristi Brown
- Pressed Pork Shoulder – Duck Fat Tater Tots, Salsa Roja, Queso Fundido, Winter Squash, Pickled Red Onion, Radish from Chef Mitch Mayers
- Braised Short Rib, Crispy Panisse, Charred Cabbage, Roasted Carrots, Pink Peppercorn Demi from Chef Dre Neely
- Cauliflower and Potato Arroz Caldo – Congee with Roasted Mushrooms, Fried Garlic, scallions, Annatto Oil from Chef Mel Miranda
- Crispy Duck Confit, Green Curry Lentils, Braised Shiitakes, Hot-n-Sour Scallions, Yuzukoshu Turnips from Chef Jason Wilson
View all chef menus at fieldtotable.us/menu.
SE Productions has additional guest experiences in store, including a unique photo opportunity and the option to purchase a field goal kick for $50 with proceeds benefiting a local nonprofit that will be announced soon. Korbel returns as the official sparkling wine sponsor of the event.
Images & Video
Credit Field To Table unless otherwise noted in the photo title.
Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 72 hours prior to the event is required for entry . Masks are required when not seated and all tables will be safely distanced from others. Sound Excursions, LLC meets all guidance and requirements set out by the State of Washington, King County, the City of Seattle, and the Center of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Sound Excursions, LLC and Field To Table prides itself in prioritizing safety for the customer and the staff for the safest possible outdoor dining series.
About SE Productions
SE Productions, creators of ‘Sumo + Sushi’ and ‘Bacon Eggs & Kegs’, is the ultimate Seattle experience maker. Since 2013, it’s been galvanized by creatives, crafters, festival producers, food lovers, outdoor enthusiasts and more. Along the way, this alliance has met incredible people and worked with exceptional partners, and it believes sharing (safe and distanced) experiences with others is more important than ever. More at www.seproductions.us.
About Lettuce Grow
Lettuce Grow is a mission driven organization that empowers and inspires people to grow nutritiously alive produce, while eliminating food waste, toxic packaging, and reducing carbon emissions. Lettuce Grow understands there is an urgent need for action, to re-think the food system, to protect our environment, and sees the long-term solution in revolutionizing the entire food industry. Founders and co-parents Jacob Pechenik and Zooey Deschanel introduced the Farmstand – a self-watering, self-fertilizing system that allows everyone to grow 20 percent of their own fresh food with no pesticides and 95 percent less water than traditional agriculture. Lettuce Grow provides over 200+ varieties of non-GMO veggies, fruits, edible flowers, and herbs, and reconnects individuals to locally grown and sourced foods to lead the transition to a sustainable food system.
With its commitment to improving access to fresh, healthy food for everyone, regardless of income, Lettuce Grow established the Lettuce Give program which donates one Farmstand for every 10 sold. Learn and join the movement at www.lettucegrow.com.
# # #